Finding the vegan partner of your dreams doesn’t have to be a fantasy
Many of you know, I started offering matchmaking services to help veg singles across the USA and Canada find their animal-loving soulmates.
And while many of my clients have found great matches, my biggest “secret” success comes from working with them to help them be the love of their lives and help them become the magnet who attracts what they seek.
This is more than vegan dating and a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.
This is about finding the Veg Love of your Dreams.
So first, a spoiler alert:
YOU ARE NOT SINGLE FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK YOU ARE.
It’s true. You’re not. And you’re wasting your time doing all the wrong things to find love because before you find the ultimate match, you have to be the love of your life.
And honestly, I want you to ask yourself a question before we proceed any further:
Have you truly given yourself permission to find deep, lasting veg love?
Until we delve into these concepts, matchmaking on its own won’t ever work.
And before we go any further, I want to start with an assessment of where you are RIGHT NOW.
Grab a piece of paper and a pen…
Answer all of the the questions with a yes or no:
- Do you spend WAY too much time on dating apps and websites?
- Do you compromise on your morals, values, and beliefs by going on dates with people who don’t respect your choices?
- Do you feel hopeless that you’ll never be able to find a veg partner that totally gets you?
- Do you ever hope for days where you’re just laying in bed all day, cuddling and watching Netflix with your animal loving soulmate?
- Are you tired of your dates being “so concerned” about your protein intake?
- Are you tired of going to family functions and having people continually ask you when you’re going to get married?
- Do you feel like the 3rd wheel when you go out with your friends?
- Deep down, are you beginning to feel like you’ll never find a veg partner, or secretly that you’ll never restore your belief in true love and find the veg love of your life?
If you’ve got more than 2 Yeses on your paper, I’ve got good news and better news.
The good news is that none of the problems I just shared with you is the REAL issue and therefore, you don’t need to fix each one individually.
The BETTER news is that I’m going to help you go deeper to where all these seemingly separate problems originate so you can fix the root cause.
You ready? Stay tuned for the next installment!
Want to share your results and start taking action now? Take a look at how I work with my best clients to help them be and find the love they seek.
ps. NEW: Find Your Match Program – a GREAT alternative to dating apps, I promise!