- This event has passed.
Let’s face it, vegan dating can be hard! Finding someone on a vegan dating app might work, but it can also be really frustrating and time consuming. With Veg Speed Date you get to meet other veg singles, just like you, who want to meet their special partner and be in a relationship with someone who shares their values. I want to offer you an opportunity to sit back, relax, connect and have fun. I take care of all the logistics so you can enjoy your speed dating experience to the fullest.
Thanks to these mini-dates, you get to connect with different people one on one, and test out your best pick-up lines while you’re at it lol. Who knows, on top of making a bunch of new vegan friends in Portland, you might even find your perfect match. How awesome would that be?
Don’t want to come alone? Double the fun and grab a co-worker, buddy or girlfriend!
You truly can’t put a price tag on finding love and making new friendships.
- “This was a great, way-out-of-my-comfort-zone experience. Where else can one talk with 10+ veg women and find out that evening whether they picked me too? Even if no one picks me, it was still worth it!”
- “I felt well supported before and during the event – a testament to how well run the veg speed dating team is! Really great event!.”
- “Thanks so much for creating Find Veg Love – as someone who’s had terrible experiences on dating apps and is pretty shy, having a space where I can put myself out there with clear intentions is really freeing. I really appreciate it! “
- “I had a lot of fun. Everyone was nice including the host. Most of the time I wish I had more time to get to know the person. I can’t wait to do it again.”
- “Host was wonderful, your break in the middle was wonderful, thank you so much for doing this event.”
- “Very well organized and the event was run very efficiently and professionally “
- “Having icebreaker questions laid out on the tables was nice to have! I thought that was a great way to keep a conversation going if we ran out of things to say. “
- “Great event! Loved meeting new people! Made new friends and had a lot of fun. “
- “I thought it was fun and less intimidating than I thought it would be.”
- “I had a wonderful time. It was really nice going in knowing everyone is a caring, compassionate individual. It took take of a lot of the baseline “checkboxes” that are important to me, which let me focus on the individual person in front of me and their unique self.”
Tickets in advance only (no door sales)